1 cup of self raising flour
1 cup of Bonsoy milk
1 teaspoon of egg replacer 1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
1. Place the milk in a large bowl.
2. Sift the flour into another bowl. Add the salt, egg replacer powder and sugar and stir to combine. Add the flour mixture (carefully) to the milk and fold together *gently*.
3. Set the batter aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat (add a spray of oil if you wish) and add a ladle of batter to it.
5. Turn the heat down a little and wait for the entire pancake to bubble across the surface and start to rise.
6. Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
For more recipes please download our free All Mothers Days ebook.
Back to: All Mothers Day
These fritters from The Kind Cook are simple, gluten free, and lip-smackingly tasty.
A mouth-watering twist on this classic dessert.
An amazingly simple creamy sauce laced with spinach and sliced mushrooms from Vegan Easy.
Like humans, it is widely proven that mother sheep and goats bond immediately with their newborns. They also know the individual odour of their own babies.
Did you know pigs are thought to be smarter than some dogs? They have engaging personalities, enjoy good food and the sun, seek out companionship, love their babies and desperately try to protect their own lives.
Like many, we grew up with the romantic notion that dairy products were wholesome and good, and indeed they are if you are a baby calf.
During her time on a dairy farm, each of Clarabelle’s babies had been taken from her shortly after birth so that her milk could be taken for human consumption.
As the festive season sped towards its climax, a pregnant sow gave birth to seven little piglets. Sadly, only three would survive.
When a tiny lamb arrived at Edgar’s Mission, his life was hanging in the balance.